cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Other default cocoon resources (was: Location of cforms stylesheets)
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 11:29:53 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Should we move the stylesheets
I would help a lot to be able to deploy cocoon with no additional files
at all. What do you say if we moved cocoon logo and default stylesheets
(the ones styling error pages etc.) to some jar (either existing or a
new one)?

This way we can have cocoon that consists of:
- bunch of .jar files
- web.xml which hardly changes
- a set of .xconf and logkit files.

It's a pity we cannot move .xconf files into jars. This way cocoon would
be much more friendly for dependency resolution tools like maven.