cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Location of cforms stylesheets
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 11:13:20 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
>
>> Il giorno 26/mag/05, alle 10:43, angeloimm ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hi; first of all thanks for your answer.
>>> But if i exclude the samples blocks..... how can i use cforms and
>>> portal blocks?
>>> Must i confogure anything or by escluding these blocks ant will build
>>> all in the right way?
>>

>> I thought you wanted to run *your* Cocoon application, not the
>> samples, right? By excluding samples, you get a clean slate upon which
>> you can build anything. The only thing you might want to reuse from
>> samples are the CForms stylesheets, probably, but you can copy those
>> to your app. Don't know about the portal.
>

> Should we move the stylesheets
>
>  - forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl
>  - forms-calendar-styling.xsl
>  - forms-field-styling.xsl
>  - forms-htmlarea-styling.xsl
>  - forms-page-styling.xsl
>
> into the JAR file and reference them from forms-samples-styling.xsl
> using the jar:/ protocol?
jar:/? did you mean resource:/ ?

Anyway +1. I did not understand why these were left in samples dir while
every other cforms resource was moved. These stylesheets are far to
complex to be just samples now. One would have had a very serious reason
to rewrite them completely.

We should provide a detailed description what to do in order to
customize some parts. (I do not know it myself and have also some
modifications done).