cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Location of cforms stylesheets
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 10:51:43 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> On Jue, 26 de Mayo de 2005, 5:21, Reinhard Poetz dijo:
>>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>>I think some people don't use them as they are in cocoon.
>>sorry, I don't understand this. Do you mean that some people complelty
>>the stylesheets?
> Yep. Maybe not a full rewrite, but changes some things to meet some criteria.

Isn't this the idea? You use xsl:include (e.g. <xsl:include
in your stylesheet and override all xsl:template rules with project specific

ATM the relative include is a major PITA in my opinion because every Cocoon
update forces me to copy the stylesheets and too often I forget ...

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:

View raw message