cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Location of cforms stylesheets
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 10:51:43 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> On Jue, 26 de Mayo de 2005, 5:21, Reinhard Poetz dijo:
>
>>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>>I think some people don't use them as they are in cocoon.
>>
>>sorry, I don't understand this. Do you mean that some people complelty
>>rewrite
>>the stylesheets?
>
> Yep. Maybe not a full rewrite, but changes some things to meet some criteria.

Isn't this the idea? You use xsl:include (e.g. <xsl:include
href="jar://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/stylesheets/forms-page-styling.xsl)
in your stylesheet and override all xsl:template rules with project specific
content.

ATM the relative include is a major PITA in my opinion because every Cocoon
update forces me to copy the stylesheets and too often I forget ...

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc