cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Location of cforms stylesheets
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 10:07:15 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> Il giorno 26/mag/05, alle 10:43, angeloimm ha scritto:
>
>> Hi; first of all thanks for your answer.
>> But if i exclude the samples blocks..... how can i use cforms and
>> portal blocks?
>> Must i confogure anything or by escluding these blocks ant will build
>> all in the right way?
>

> I thought you wanted to run *your* Cocoon application, not the samples,
> right? By excluding samples, you get a clean slate upon which you can
> build anything. The only thing you might want to reuse from samples are
> the CForms stylesheets, probably, but you can copy those to your app.
> Don't know about the portal.

Should we move the stylesheets

  - forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl
  - forms-calendar-styling.xsl
  - forms-field-styling.xsl
  - forms-htmlarea-styling.xsl
  - forms-page-styling.xsl

into the JAR file and reference them from forms-samples-styling.xsl using the
jar:/ protocol?

WDOT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc