cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Block builder and deployer
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 09:06:55 GMT
David Casal wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> On 25 May 2005, at 10:39, David Casal wrote:
>
>> If you read this far, I owe you a beer. Please get creative with your
>> answers, comic-book style.
>
> *tumbleweed*
>
> Any suggestions as to whether I should post these questions on a new
> thread, or perhaps in cocoon-users, or just not in the cocoon mailing
> lists at all, very welcome.
>
> Hope it didn't bother anyone :-)

There is *really* no need to appologize for asking questions . Most
questions get some kind of answer and questions that someone finds
intersting gets better answers. Your questions are relevant for the list
and IMO interesting. It takes some time to answer such a general
question, and I hadn't that time yesterday, I'll try to give my view on
the topic later.

In general it is better to change subject line if one changes the
subject, it increase the chance to reach the right audience and makes it
easier to search the archive. In this particular case I guess that "the
right audience" follow this thread anyway.

/Daniel