cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: [RT] Improving Dynamic Selection List performance inside Repeaters
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 02:44:04 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>I am not really sure if this is viable and how much time we can save using
>a short lived cache. But somehow we need to improve the cforms
>Best Regards,
>Antonio Gallardo.
Well, I'm not really familiar with CForms, but FWIW my first thought was
that this doesn't sound like a problem with DSL, but with caching the
model data it operates upon. Why would you go to the database every time
you need the same data? If that is cached would the amount of time DSL
takes matter?

View raw message