cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Small AJAX bugs inside repeaters
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 17:16:40 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>I tried to use AJAX inside a repeater. I have there 3 combos, but this
>does not matter. Everything works good, but now the Add row button does
>not work. I saw cocoon works, but the new line does not show. The same
>apply while trying to remove a row.
>Am I missing something?

Two important points:
- update the stylesheets. For AJAX to work, every widget must translate
to an element having the widget's full id. I added a few <span> and
- you cannot use <ft:repeater-widget> with AJAX, but two new
<ft:repeater> and <ft:repeater-rows> instructions (see e.g.
dynamicrepeater_template.xml). Having an enclosing tag around the row
iterator was needed to be able to produce the id mentioned below.