cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planet Cocoon license and reuse of docs
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 23:10:45 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>> With the new apache zones, I think there is posible in a rasonable amount
>> of time (hours?) to setup a CMS to do the job.
>>
>> WDYT?
>

> Then someone should do it, and we will see where that takes us. I'll
> volunteer for the part of doing any document conversions that might be
> required.

I intend to do some experimentation over at Forrest with Daisy as the
CMS once we have Forrest 0.7 released (very soon now).

In the meantime, I will continue to work with PlanetCocoon and other
such initiatives (the Wiki for exmample) to allow any content they
create to be incorporated into the Cocoon docs, and to provide a link
back to the relevant "host" CMS.

When we have a working demo the Cocoon community can decide if they want
to use it.

Ross