cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: ApacheCon- Blockathon - When do we start?
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 07:09:30 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>> Ok the guys from
>>> will be sponsering the meeting room on sunday.
>>> They provide free internet access, a projector
>>> and even some coffee :)
>> Nice! But upto now there are only three of us (Reinhard,
>> you and me) and I'm wondering if we really need a room in that case.
>> But there are still two more months until the ApacheCon takes place,
>> so we can wait and see if more people are comming.
> I'm sure that others will follow if we have some infrastructure - and
> with Daniel we would already be four people ;-)

I will arrive in Stuttgart at Saturday evening (16th of July) by train and I
will stay in which is located at the
center of Stuttgart, rather close to the main station and the conference venue.

I reworked so that it reflects the
latest information about venues and participants. Please review and add your
names into the table on the wiki page if you plan to join!