cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon- Blockathon - When do we start?
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 07:09:30 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>
>>> Ok ...so the guys from http://100days.de
>>> will be sponsering the meeting room on sunday.
>>>
>>> They provide free internet access, a projector
>>> and even some coffee :)
>>>

>> Nice! But upto now there are only three of us (Reinhard,
>> you and me) and I'm wondering if we really need a room in that case.
>> But there are still two more months until the ApacheCon takes place,
>> so we can wait and see if more people are comming.
>

> I'm sure that others will follow if we have some infrastructure - and
> with Daniel we would already be four people ;-)

I will arrive in Stuttgart at Saturday evening (16th of July) by train and I
will stay in http://smg.nethotels.com/english/pflieger which is located at the
center of Stuttgart, rather close to the main station and the conference venue.

I reworked http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon so that it reflects the
latest information about venues and participants. Please review and add your
names into the table on the wiki page if you plan to join!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc