cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Planet Cocoon license and reuse of docs
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 23:48:45 GMT
I can't find any copyright or license information on the planetcocoon
site. Can you please point me at the relevant page.

I'm concerned as much of the documentation content appears to be direct
duplicates of materials in Cocoons official documentation or mailing
lists but I cannot find the required acknowledgement to Apache Software
Foundation. I know you are working closely with the Cocoon community so
I am sure this is only an oversight (possibly on my part).

In addition, can you tell me if Drupal is able to serve nodes as
unprocessed content. That is, can I retrieve a version of a node that
has only the content, no navigation or other such decoration.

If it is possible to do this, what license will your own original
matrials be released under?

My reason for asking both questins is that I'd like to consider adding
an input plugin to Forrest in order to assist in your stated objective
of "Every effort will be made to ensure that information generated on
Planet Cocoon will end up in the official documentation" (quote from
your home page).

Ross