cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Micro kernel based Cocoon
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 05:32:19 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Uh? What are these features? Would you mind sharing this with us?

Sure; I already mentioned this months ago and even asked on this list
for help; but noone was interested :(

Anyways, I'm thinking of adding a JMX interface, so you can monitor your
Cocoon instance using JMX. I'm not sure which values you can monitor,
but I'm thinking about monitoring the container (pool sizes etc.) and
some configuration values for the first version.
The second part - which is much more difficult - would be to allow to
change some values during runtime. But this cause a lot of problems and
I wanted to write an RT in the next days about it.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/