cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Micro kernel based Cocoon
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 21:02:45 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> AFAIU only some work on cForms is missing (flowscript API and repeater
> binding)

That's far from the only work to do IMO, as there are a lot of
semi-finished core features. Some that come to mind: refactored object
model, sitemap listeners, VPCs, third-party containers, etc. Not that
these features don't work, but they lack (at least that's my impression)
some more use cases and demos to be strong enough for a stable release.

Sure, we can make an alpha release to give people a sign that we are
doing some progress, but this should be for us the sign that no more
features should be added in that branch.

Sylvain