cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Releases
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 20:02:31 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Don't know. Reinhard and maybe Sylvain at least seem to use it for
> customer systems maybe there are more.

Yes, it's my plan to use trunk for my current customer application because I
want to use the new jxtemplate implementation and the per-sitemap-classloader
that makes development so much easier.

As my application will be used in a high-traffic application, expect some stress
tests in the next weeks. From my recent jxtemplate tests I have the sense that
trunk performs very well.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc