cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JXTemplate initialization in non-flowscript scenarios
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 17:09:44 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Ok, but I still need to know the content of the value attribute to the
> jx:set that creates the problem to be able to help. From the stacktrace
> it seem like something goes wrong when JXPath uses reflection on the value.

The debugger showed that it's this line:
       <jx:set var="cformsHelper"
value="#{org.apache.cocoon.forms.generation.JXMacrosHelper.createHelper($cocoon/consumer,$cocoon/request)}"/>

Unfortunatly my knowledge in jxtemplate isn't sufficient to see the difference
between the two cases (with/witout <map:flow/>).

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc