cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: JXTemplate initialization in non-flowscript scenarios
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 12:13:05 GMT
Need more info to be able to help. Somwhere in your script you access a
value in a jx:set that cannot be evaluated by jxpath, maybe you are
calling an extension function, not sure though. Can you isolate the
expression it happens for.

It seem like commons-beanutils not is found, maybe you could add a
<library name="commons-beanutils"/> to the cocoon-block-template
definition in gump.xml. But if that is the case I don't know why it work
without it if you use flow.

/Daniel