cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [Continuations] ConcurrentModificationException when invalidating on JBoss
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 18:29:56 GMT
Paul Crabtree wrote:
> Thanks again guys, we're running windows/VSS here and to get cocoon i
> simply downloaded the source and built it.

If you want to become real Cocoon developer :-) you should download and install
SVN client, and get Cocoon source code from SVN. SVN client can generate diffs.

Other option is to install for example cygwin (see cygwin.com) which comes with
diff command:

   diff -u <old file> <new file>

And the last thing - please send plain text email to the mailing lists.

Vadim