cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 07:51:19 GMT
Mark Leicester wrote:
<snip/>

> The blogs tend to give a much more exciting, future-oriented view of
> Cocoon than the mailing lists, which I suppose are dealing with more
> mundane, day-to-day issues.

Are you actually reading dev-list, about all core parts of Cocoon has
been proposed and designed on dev-list? If you search the archive and
look for "[RT]" then you can find tons of future-oriented views of
Cocoon. Blogs are great, but like it or not, we have developed a rather
efficient community culture that is based on mail-list discussions.

/Daniel