cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [Vote] POJOfied Environment
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 11:28:46 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>> What about cookies? (There is Map getCookieMap() but naming
>>> convention is different).
>>
>> It would be natural to add Map getCookies() and deprecate Map
>> getCookieMap().

Checking further there is both a Map getCookieMap() an a Cookie[]
getCookies(), so I guess that we have keep things as is. Can't find any
reasonable ways, to deprecate the current behaviour introduce a new one.

<snip/>

>>> Is there any cruft accumulated in there which can be deprecated?
>>> (like getCookieMap?).
>>
>> See above.
>
> anything else?

Not anything that is obvious to me. I discuss the request attribute
scope in another thread.

/Daniel