cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [IMP] synchronization on session object in Cocoon
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 06:21:08 GMT
Fine. Leave the WeakHashmap the way it is. But synchronizing on the
servlet session is a -1 for me. That could have unknown consequences
since the object is owned by the container, not Cocoon.  See my other
post.  Sorry - my ISP has had severe email problems the last few days
and so I have been lagging behind the discussion.

Ralph