cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon documentation (was: RE: Community health)
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 12:47:49 GMT
Linden H van der (MI) wrote:
> As explained in a private mail to Sebastien, I've taken up the http://www.cocoondev.org/handbook
site that Steven graciously set up for me. I intend to work on the "mid-level" tutorial that
was the initial goal for the Cocoon In Action project.
> Doing it in Daisy is much easier for me, since it gives me quick access to an editable
environment. When it amounts to something useful, I'll happily cooperate in transferring it
into the "official docs".

The Daisy plugin for Forrest is working (to a point). Images do not
currently work, but someone will get the itch sooner or later.

This means that the pages of this handbook can be included in the
official Cocoon documentation by simply adding links in the existing
site definition. It will be included with the Cocoon skin and navigation
and therefore the integration is seemless.

This plugin is curently in whiteboard and is yet to be rigourously
tested, if you want to see how it works and include any sections of this
handbook let me know, I'll do the necessary for you.

Ross