cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon documentation (was: RE: Community health)
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 12:01:19 GMT
Linden H van der (MI) wrote:

>As explained in a private mail to Sebastien, I've taken up the http://www.cocoondev.org/handbook
site that Steven graciously set up for me. I intend to work on the "mid-level" tutorial that
was the initial goal for the Cocoon In Action project.
>Doing it in Daisy is much easier for me, since it gives me quick access to an editable
environment. When it amounts to something useful, I'll happily cooperate in transferring it
into the "official docs".

>Anyone willing to contribute is welcome, but simple peeks are fine too.

How can one have write access to this to directly provide content rather
than sending patches?

Sylvain