cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Form macros used without flowscript
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 08:59:23 GMT

I have the need for using form macros but my application doesn't use flowscript
as controller. AFAICS

line 11: <jx:set var="form" value="${CocoonFormsInstance}"/>

makes it impossible to access the form object as my controller (an action)
doesn't set the variable "CocoonFormsInstance". Is there any way to fill this
variable from within an action?

Or should I solve the problem differently by patching the macros?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc