cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon / Hackathon / Blockathon
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 18:28:37 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>I' currently at the JAX which is produced by the S&S Verlag who are also
>>responsible for the ApacheCon Europe - I could try to contact Frank
>>(from S&S) and see if something is possibel from their site.
>>

> I justed wanted to add that I doubt that the ApacheCon location is open
> during the weekend; so we propably will have to look for a different
> place anyway.

Ok, I just got a confirmation from Frank - no chance for sunday; we have
to organize it ourselves.

Now the question is, do we really want to meet on Sunday? Or isn't
Monday/Tuesday enough? I could imagine that some of us are arriving
later on Sunday anyway.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/