cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject #{$cocoon/request/request/protocol}
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 14:35:48 GMT
I know now why #{$cocoon/request/protocol} does not work for JXPath in
JXTG. Thing is FOM_Request is not "JXPath friendly". JXPath is querying
for all FOM_Request properties and finds none.

if you add public Request getRequest() to FOM_Request then you are able
to do #{$cocoon/request/request/protocol} and it works.

What should I do to make it work?
Do we go with FOM_RequestJXPathBeanInfo and provide our own introspector?
What do we really need FOM_Request for if the API has been unrestricted?