cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "enieto@isotrol.com" <Elvira.Ni...@isotrol.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon vs Struts
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 07:16:04 GMT
Torsten Curdt escribi├│:

>Elvira Nieto Carretero wrote:
>

>>Hi all!
>>
>>I have a web project with Java and Struts. This project is adapted for
>>PC's and PDA's web navigator. For this i have written a css file and
>>Struts' forward (JSP file) for each kind of navigator.
>>
>>I`ve noticed about Cocoon is the best XML's Publisher and i want to
>>integrate it in my web project with Java+Struts. I analized the Cocoon
>>plugin for Struts and i've noticed it's very easy to integrate it but i
>>have a lot of doubts about the advantages i could get doing it because i
>>have to duplicate the XSLT files and CSS files again, for each device.
>>

>So what is your question?
>
>cheers
>--
>Torsten

Hi Torsten,

My question is what's advantages and disadvantages i get integrating
Cocoon in my web project Java+Struts? Is worth it the change?

Thanks

Kisses

--
   Elvira Nieto Carretero
   Consultora y Analista de Portales de Internet

  Isotrol, S.A.
  Edificio Innova
  Avda. de la Innovacion, 1, 3ª planta
  41020 SEVILLE (Spain)
  Tel.: +34 955 036 800 Fax: +34 955 036 849
  Correo-e: Elvira.Nieto@isotrol.com