cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Updated Dev Guide -> Avalon (see bug #34696)
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 13:34:55 GMT
Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have recently updated the page about Avalon. The original version is here:
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/avalon.html
>
> The patch is filed unter bug #34696.
>
> I am not sure what the procedure is. I think I have write access to the
> Cocoon SVN because I am a PMC member of Apache Lenya, but I think it would
> be sort of unpolite at least to just go ahead and check this in as I am
> not a committer in Ccooon.
>
> So would anyone review this documentation patch and apply it or give me
> feedback?

(moved do dev list, doc list is now just for wiki notifications)

It is certainly polite to ask(!), but I'm happy for you to commit this
page. However, as we are in the process of creating docs for 2.2, we
need to have something in the trunk repository, so that your changes
don't get lost.

So, if you're able, also commit something to
cocoon/trunk/src/documentation/src/content/xdocs/

Name it c21-avalon (which means that it is a straight copy from Cocoon
2.1, and hasn't been updated to Cocoon 2.2).

If you can't work out what to do, just ask.

Regards, Upayavira