cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r165628 - /cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 14:03:07 GMT wrote:

>Author: cziegeler
>Date: Mon May  2 06:32:24 2005
>New Revision: 165628
>Protocols can be defined on a per sitemap configuration
>    cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/
Did you merge in the Excalibur code but without implementing ThreadSafe
or are there more changes?

I had some problems getting the root context right when working on the
BlockManager which I solved by redefining the source resolver in the
block manager's own service manager. So I'm interested in some more
details about exactly what problem you solved and how.

Components that are both ThreadSafe and Contextualizable can give
suprising results when defined in a parent manager and used in a
subsitemap where the context is different :/

View raw message