cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Removing @author tags
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 20:46:12 GMT
Hi all,

We decided a long time ago to remove @author tags, but never actually
did it. In the meantime, most if not all new classes added since we made
that decision have no author tag. This leads to a somewhat inconsistent
state where only "old" authors are mentioned.

So, I think it's really time to do some cleanup and remove these tags
everywhere.

IIRC Bertrand ran a script to extract the current tags to build a
credits file. Bertrand, any information on this?

Also, we have to decide if we simply don't put @author tags or if we add
something like "@author the Cocoon development team". I personally
prefer no tags at all.

WDYT?