cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoonlet
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 22:46:46 GMT
On Dom, 1 de Mayo de 2005, 15:27, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

> <snip/>
>
>>> By using the Eclipse kernel, Cocoon could be the first RSP, "Rich
>>> Server Platform".
>>>
>>> WDYT?
>>>
>>> Sylvain
>>>
>>> [1] http://www.eclipsefaq.org/chris/faq/faq-list.html
>>

>> Cool! But not that you took my forthcomming RT ;)

:-) Seems like we finally found the answer to:

<quote
href="http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110915670913345&w=2>
...Because having it as a block makes it really hard to answer the
question: what is cocoon and what does it provide me....
</quote>

I am happy to see that you found a good answer to the question!

... sound like Cocoon becomes to be more interesting like ever .... going
to a new level. This is super-great! :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.