cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Right word for docs: cachability or cacheability
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 09:13:23 GMT
Thanks for the reply. This is the code in question:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/TraxTransformer.java?view=markup

Used to generate this doc:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/TraxTransformer.html

Can you send me a patch for a correct english of this? ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

On Dom, 1 de Mayo de 2005, 3:54, Ben Pope dijo: