cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Community health
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 18:20:42 GMT
Hello there,

Sebastien, I think we share the same concerns. I agree that good,
stylish documentation is a great way to grow a community (e.g. I love
Why's Poignant Guide to Ruby at http://poignantguide.net/ruby/). I've
been looking at the efforts that you and Helga have begun over at
http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/. Have you had much feedback on
your efforts? Are you continuing with the initiative? For my
complementary effort at http://www.spreadcocoon.com I've had plenty of
offline messages of support, but I haven't yet been able to get a
dialogue going on the mailing lists about the site's future value. I'll
keep trying!

Stefano, are you saying you /don't/ want me to survey the mailing list
membership? If so, do other people feel that strongly? I can understand
how such a poll might be provocative, but I'm hoping that good would
come of it!

Best regards,
Mark