cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: demos sites on cocoon zone (was: Planet Cocoon license and reuse of docs)
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 07:43:10 GMT
> > 1- Current released version
> > 2- Daily SVN 2.1.x
> > 3- Daily SVN 2.2.x..
>
> Good idea, but I'm not sure if we want to have three versions there,
> maybe we should start with the release and go from there?

YES! YES! YES!

I mean: good idea to start with the current released version and go from
there.

> I have some example configs that I could provide if you need them.

Just a thought: since much of the samples allow data entry, you'll
quickly get to the point where the rubbish hides the usefulness. Add a
cron job of some kind that replaces the build with a fresh one on a
regular basis (once a day or a week).

Bye, Helma