cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list statistics
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 08:29:38 GMT
Le 19 mai 05, à 10:07, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...This is actually similar to bugzilla entries of type "enhancement"
> on which people can vote, with a way more shiny GUI that makes it a
> usable tool (but bugzilla is far from good in this regard)...

Not to mention [POLL] and [VOTE] messages on our lists, where everybody
(including non-committers, although their votes are not binding) can
express their opinions.

I don't think we have a problem in selecting ideas. Where we too often
have problems is in finding time (and sometimes skills) to execute
them, so is life I'm afraid :-(

-Bertrand