cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_cache and Content-length
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 15:05:54 GMT
Il giorno 30/mag/05, alle 16:57, Bertrand Delacretaz ha scritto:

> Le 30 mai 05, à 16:53, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>> ...So, we could also *always* set the content length if the pipeline
>> buffers by itself. WDYT?..
>
> Didn't know about that, but it makes sense as we get Content-Length
> for free then.
>
> Ugo, I hope you'll also write tests if you implement this, it's real
> easy with the new HmltUnit-based framework ;-)

Well, I could go the easy route and add a configurable parameter. That
would be a piece of cake.

Or I could follow Carsten's suggestion, but for that I need to deepen
my knowledge of pipeline machinery.

I'll see if I can find some time to do it the right way.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/