cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Elvira Nieto Carretero" <>
Subject Cocoon vs Struts
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 19:12:03 GMT
Hi all!

I have a web project with Java and Struts. This project is adapted for
PC's and PDA's web navigator. For this i have written a css file and
Struts' forward (JSP file) for each kind of navigator.

I`ve noticed about Cocoon is the best XML's Publisher and i want to
integrate it in my web project with Java+Struts. I analized the Cocoon
plugin for Struts and i've noticed it's very easy to integrate it but i
have a lot of doubts about the advantages i could get doing it because i
have to duplicate the XSLT files and CSS files again, for each device.

Best Regards

A kiss

   Elvira Nieto Carretero
   Consultora y Analista de Portales de Internet

   Isotrol, S.A.
   Edificio Innova
   Avda. de la Innovación, 1, 3ª planta
   41020 Seville (Spain)