cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r170589 - in /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms: conf/ java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel/ java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/validation/impl/
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 14:46:48 GMT
Il giorno 18/mag/05, alle 15:54, Vadim Gritsenko ha scritto:

> One form on one page, another form on another page, navigating back to
> the older form does not change the value in session... Unique ID will
> fix it. Only one problem though :-) How the session will be cleaned
> up?

Interesting question. Since the widget only stores a seven-char string
in the session, maybe we shouldn't worry too much. Or we could remove
the attribute once the validation is performed, since it won't be
needed anymore. I'll try to come up with something.

>>> This will be safer, please do it :-)
>> I will do :-)

Done.

One question for the CForms gurus. I'd like to be able to specify the
length of the secret string in the field definition, using something
like:

<fd:captcha length="8">

but I don't know how to get the value of that attribute from the Widget
class. Any hints?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei