cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: "Reset" cachingURI coplet
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 10:36:26 GMT
* Philippe Guillard:

> Looks really  good. Unfortunately it  does the  same for  me, no
> errors and  the succes page is  still displayed!  It seems  i do
> not  cache  the  response,  the  coplet  temporaryURI  is  still
> with the  continuation, so  the response is  regenerated because
> flowscript starts again at the continuation point.

The    form     action    points    to    a     pipeline    called
"invalidateCacheForCoplet",  and  in  turn  calling  a  flowscript
to  invalidate  the  coplet  upon form  submission.   And  finally
the  request  is  forwarded  to   "portal".   We  don't  use  this
temporary:application-uri hack.

Here is what it looks like:

function invalidateCacheForCoplet(copletId)
{
  // Get the coplet
  var service = cocoon.getComponent(org.apache.cocoon.portal.PortalService.ROLE);
  var profileManager = service.getComponentManager().getProfileManager();
  var coplet = profileManager.getCopletInstanceData(copletId);
  // Set the cache of the coplet as invalid
  // Note : this code comes from CachingURICopletAdapter
  coplet.setAttribute(org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.CachingURICopletAdapter.CACHE_VALIDITY,
      org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.CachingURICopletAdapter.CACHE_INVALID);
  cocoon.sendPage("portal");
}

Cheers,
--