cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Aravindakshan <aravindraj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nobody replied in users groups!
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 16:29:56 GMT
Cocoon 2.1.6 on Windows 2000.
Hi,
 <really-sad>
     Nobody answered my question on users group. Thats
whay I am sending this to you guys.Please help...
 </really-sad>
 I am accessing a remote host through
WebServiceProxyGenerator.(Using 'wsproxy' generator in
sitemap) Eveything is functioning as desired. But I
get the following message on tomcat log.

"-Going to buffer response body of large or unknown
size.
Using getResponseAsStream instead is recommended.".

This happens for even a very small (<50 characters)
xml response. What should I do to avoid these
messages.

Thank you,
Rajesh Aravindakshan

Regards,