cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 08:15:19 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Yes, I do read the dev list discussions. My sentence quoted below, in
all its bareness, could appear dismissive so I apologise as that was
not my intention. The many useful discussions on the dev list (about
the makeup and design of blocks for example) shouldn't be ignored.

That said, I do feel that Cocoon-related blog entries have their place
too. An example I often refer to is Sylvain's "Cocoon 2.2 will rock!"
post (see
http://www.anyware-tech.com/blogs/sylvain/archives/000171.html). This
is a very nice potted summary of what we can look forward too in the
next version. In addition, if you type "Cocoon 2.2" into Google this is
easily the first (only?) summary you will find.

My opinion is that there is a lot of Cocoon related activity on the web
- not just in the mailing lists. I'm looking at ways of aggregating it
all together.

Regards,
Mark