cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 18:49:55 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

Essentially, I'm looking for an rss 1.0 style feed that uses the Dublin
Core module. The Dublin Core module includes date information.
http://codeconsult.ch/bertrand/rss-cocoon.xml is RSS 0.91, but
http://codeconsult.ch/bertrand/index.rdf is RSS 1.0. Is it possible to
make the cocoon feed an rss 1.0 feed too?

Thanks!
Mark