cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: #cocoon
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 01:44:18 GMT
Hi Jorg,

I'm not aware of any IRC-specific module for Drupal. I'm not really an
IRC user myself, so I'll ask this question of the Drupal community. As
to the hosting of IRC dialogue on PlanetCocoon, the answer is yes, we
can certainly do that. SFTP access is straightforward. Google (and
Drupal) text indexing could be usefully complemented by folksonomy.

Cheers,
Mark