cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legacy docs in new repository
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:10:24 GMT

On 13 Apr 2005, at 15:46, Upayavira wrote:

> I have just done a huge commit (sorry!) of the old 2.1 documentation,
> converted into a flat structure with the content formatted as HTML.
>
> I've also committed a site.xml to go with this.
>
> This means we're ready to start the job of moving content across to
> the new structure, bit by bit. I'll start on this in the next couple
> of days. Other volunteers welcome.

Um, I am getting :

$ svn update
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:670: (apr_err=160004)
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk'
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:367: (apr_err=160004)
svn:
Corrupt entry in 'transactions' table for '3uqh' in filesystem
'/x1/svn/asf/db'

any ideas?

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME