cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject seeking for a developer near cologne (germany)...
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:03:00 GMT
Hi;

apologize when i am breaking rules. In that case
maybe someone could kindly point me to the "correct"
mailing list for the following issue:

i have been actively involved with cocoon
about two years ago (mainly with some documentation
contributions in the cocoon-wiki). Since then we
(i.e. my company) have been using cocoon-2.0.4 to
create a commercial product. This product shall be
further developed, i.e. moving to cocoon-2.1,
internal reorganization, adding usability tools, etc.).
The tool is not cocoon-centric, but XML-centric
and cocoon fits well tyo our needs.

Maybe someone reading this list is living near
cologne and interested in helping me to get the
job done. If you are interested in a free-lancer
or permanent job offering, you may have a look
into our website ( at the moment only available
in german language at http://www.saxess.de/de )
to get an idea about what we are doing ;-)

If you are interested, please contact me directly.
You could start tomorrow ;-)

kind regards,
Hussayn