cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans>
Subject Re: svn commit: r161067 - cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:34:28 GMT
Amen, i have been known to put a matcher in my sitemaps for this, just
to get rid of it. A one-liner suffices.

I had a quick glance at the code in where this
exception is thrown but i'm not sure at which level the code can be
modified without disturbing the flow of events.

I suspect that there must be a way of removing the stacktrace logging
without touching the exception throwing but i don't see it, can anyone
enlighten me ?

Ugo Cei wrote:
> While we're talnking about exceptions, what about NOT logging a
> stacktrace whenever no sitemap match is found? With the current
> behavior, we get a stacktrace, for example, everytime a browser requests
> "/favicon.ico", which happens quite frequently. Can't we just log a
> one-line message?
>     Ugo

View raw message