cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Manually specifying a mounted sub sitemap's context
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:39:04 GMT
Le 12 avr. 05, à 15:09, Gianugo Rabellino a écrit :
> ...<select xpath="/document/[@type='something']">
>    <validate src="repo://some-schema.xsd" log="warning"/>
>    <validate src="repo://some-schematron.error" log="error"/>
> </select>...

IMHO a perfect example of why dynamically generated sitemaps can be
useful *in some very specific cases* and allow people to invent new and
wonderful ways of using Cocoon.

Maybe something like

   <map:pipeline allow-dynamic-sitemaps="true">

Would be good, in the sense of "Separate policy from mechanism".

(I know: allow-dynamic-sitemaps is verbose ;-)

-Bertrand