cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] The block protocol
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 05:23:45 GMT
Le 5 avr. 05, à 04:42, Ralph Goers a écrit :
> ...When the email gets to be  long or quotes previous nested emails in
> their entirety I tend to just move on and ignore the post...

FWIW, it is exactly my case: not enough time to follow these loooong
emails. The mailing-list discussion mode makes it very hard to work on
such (important I'm afraid) design issues collectively.

Not that I have a solution, just wanted to reinforce what Ralph is
saying. Or maybe one suggestion: if the people involved in these
discussions could post [SUMMARY] messages as a kind of checkpoint along
the way from time to time, it might help more people get involved based
on what's been agreed in the discussion so far.

-Bertrand