cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial version of spring-app block
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:34:58 GMT
Il giorno 18/mar/05, alle 14:41, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

> I think we should use this block as a prototype and discuss/see what
> else is needed/can be done. So everyone is of course invited to improve
> the functionality.

All right, I finally found some time to dive in, but this is what I get
when trying to run the sample:

Unable to resolve context key: object-model

cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.context.ContextException: Unable to
resolve context key: object-model

full exception chain stacktrace[hide]

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Unable to get
the object model from the context.
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.ContextHelper.getObjectModel(ContextHelper.
java:95)
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.Core.getCurrentObjectModel(Core.java:112)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.SpringComponentLocator.getParentContext(SpringC
omponentLocator.java:250)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.SpringComponentLocator.initialize(SpringCompone
ntLocator.java:129)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHel
per.java:165)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHel
per.java:124)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.creat
eServiceManager(SitemapLanguage.java:136)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(Defa
ultTreeBuilder.java:372)

Any hints as to what might have gone wrong?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/