cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <>
Subject Re: [CocoonInAction] 2 new articles
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:52:46 GMT
Wow wow wow...
I didn't intend to trigger some kind of "civil war" ;o)
I think that what you say, Erik, makes sense but do you really think
it's the right place for that kind of advocacy. I mean... what would
you think if you were in your bank talking with your banker and
someone from the competitor bank on the other side of the road enters
and gives arguments for his own products. Even if some are true, none
of them seem fair to me. Personaly I don't think that this is the
ideal spot for such a discussion. Maybe you could have made comments
on Cocoon In Action website, directly related with the article at the
origin of this subject, by reviewing the article of posting comments
on forums. Or maybe direct emails to people concerned (like Sylvain
for example).
Anyway, as I said this was not my first intention, I didn't want to
bring that kind of comparison to this list which is (if I remember
well) dedicated do Cocoon development. So I sincerely hope that this
conversation will not degenerate into some kind of ideological argue.

Sebastien ARBOGAST

View raw message