cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CocoonInAction] 2 new articles
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:38:37 GMT
> There are other opinions in that matter:
>
> http://chiba.sourceforge.net/
> http://chiba.sourceforge.net/features.html

Yes this project is very interesting and I think that I will study it
very carefully for my own use. The question I'm asking myself right
now is to figure out how I could generate my forms from a more
high-level model. I already set that for my data model thanks to
AndroMDA and now if I could find a way to design my forms graphically,
it would be great. I saw Schema2CocoonForms page on Wiki and as it
uses XMLSchema, maybe I could find some GUI tool to design my
XMLSchema and then translate it to Cocoon Forms using this utility.
On the other hand, as XForms are a standard, I guess I can already
find tools to design them graphically.
It's to study...

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST