cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject [CocoonInAction] 2 new articles
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:23:40 GMT
Hi,

Just some fresh news about our starting project. 2 new articles were
published on Cocoon In Action community
website.<http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction>
- Project objectives ->
Motivation<http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=6>
- Case Study Application<http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=4>->
HealthyCocoon, from Helma's suggestion on this list.

Of course every comment or feedback is welcome. You can also use forums to
discuss about the different questions to answer before beginning to write
the tutorial. I haven't written opening subjects for those forums yet, but
they are already activated and you can use them as soon as you are member of
the site. Just make sure your posts only deal with our tutorial project. For
other discussions about Cocoon documentation, there is the Cocoon dev
mailing list.

More content will come in the next few days and I already figured out how we
can convert any document written in the CMS into Forrest-aware HTML files so
integration should work perfectly.

Oh... and don't hesitate to give us feedback about the website itself.
Design is quite basic for the time being but at least it's functional.

Regards.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST